IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical, Fourth Edition Ed 4
Brian Scaddan’s guides to the IEE Wiring Regulations have established themselves as an industry standard, so this new edition will be welcomed by anyone who wants to know more about the new issue of the Wiring Regs published on June 1st 2001, and mandatory from 1st January 2001.
This book is essential reading for anyone with practical or management responsibility for testing and inspecting electrical installations. It is designed specifically to meet the requirements of the City & Guilds 2391 course, of which Brian Scaddan is the Chief Examiner.
The 2391 is the next step for anyone with a 2380 qualification, advancing technical knowledge without the supervisory emphasis of the 2400. The text is supported by a sample test paper, complete with model answers and mark scheme.
Brian Scaddan is a Leading Scheme Assessor, Examiner and Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has 22 years’ experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants.
IEE Wiring Regulations
BS7261: 2001, Requirements for Electrical Installations
Changes and additions include:
· Updated section on scope and fundamental principles
· Protection against overvoltages due to atmospheric conditions or switching
· Precautions where particular fire risks exist
· Update on construction site installations
· Locations containing a bath or shower
· Extended information on circuit breakers and RCBOs
· Introduction of continuous monitoring and maintenance of electrical installations
·The thoroughly practical guide to test and inspection of installations
·Fully in line with the major 2001 revision of the Wiring Regulations
·Essential reading for electricians, managers and students
Title or ISBN 10 (13) or ASIN
- Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Computers & Programming
- Business & Economics
- Engineering & Transportation
- Science & Math
- Biographies & Memoirs
- Arts & Photography
- Crafts, Hobbies & Sports
- Family & Personality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Religion related
- Education related